JCC Fitness Center’s in-person workouts
Updated December 22, 2021
The JCC Fitness Center’s indoor workout facilities are currently open to members for in-person workouts and personal training.
Effective Saturday, May 29, 2021, showers have reopened. Please bring your own towel. For full details, please review the information below.
JCC Fitness Center Hours
|Monday–Thursday||6 am – 8 pm|
|Friday||6 am – 6 pm|
|Saturday||8 am – 4 pm|
|Sunday||9 am – 5 pm|
Use the JCC main entrance when you come to the Fitness Center. The Fitness entrance will remain closed until further notice. When entering the JCC we will ask you some basic health screening questions. If you are sick, feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the JCC.
Questions? Contact us at 315-445-2360 or [email protected].
FITNESS CENTER REOPENING DETAILS
Please enter through the JCC main entrance (front of building).
Everyone age 2 and older MUST wear a mask while in the building.
Rules and Regulations
- All members and guests must enter through the main entrance. The Fitness entrance will remain CLOSED until further notice.
- When entering the JCC we will ask you some basic health screening questions. If you are sick, feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the JCC.
- Effective Saturday, May 29, 2021, showers have reopened. All members and guests are encouraged to bring their own towel and water bottle, and wash between each use at the facility.
- A water bottle filling station is available at the water fountain between the restrooms in the JCC’s main hallway near the main entrance.
- Bottles of water are also available for purchase from two vending machines at the JCC.
- Doors will be left open to allow for improved air flow, and to limit high touch areas.
Entering the JCC
- Anyone presenting with coronavirus symptoms or with a temperature of greater than 100.4 will be asked to leave. They cannot return until they are fever free for 72 hours without fever reducing medication.
- If a member tests positive for COVID-19, regardless of whether they are symptomatic or asymptomatic, that member may not return to exercise until they have completed at least 10 days of isolation from the onset of symptoms or have produced a negative COVID-19 test.
- Upon entry all members will be given a spray bottle with disinfectant to use on the exercise equipment.
- It is expected that members spray and disinfect their equipment as soon as they are done using it.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility as well.
Group Exercise Classes
Basketball Court Usage
- Member’s Pickup Basketball (age 18 and older) runs Sundays from 9-11 am. It is free and open to JCC Fitness members only.
- Basketball court is available only for basic drills and/or shoot-around. No games or contact drills are allowed at this time.
- Members must bring their own basketball.
For more information, contact us at 315-445-2360 or [email protected].